Dr. Erika Smith macdonald practices Periodontics in Bellevue, WA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Smith macdonald has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Smith macdonald provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Erika Smith macdonald DDS MS's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Erika Smith macdonald DDS MS's reviewsWrite Review
- How is HIV Diagnosed?
What is HIV and how is it diagnosed?HIV refers to a virus and an infection that attacks the immune system. The virus is transmitted from one person to another by the sharing of body fluids. This can happen through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing of any piercing objects that might pass...
- Cold Sore or Pimple – What’s the Difference
A cold sore and pimple which appear on the lips may look almost the same, making a person feel uncomfortable of their presence. However, a cold sore and pimple are very different from each other from their causes to their treatments. Cold SoresCold sores are small, fluid-filled blisters that are...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Irving I. Cohen D.D.S., P.S.509 Olive Way Seattle Washington 98101
- Dr. Eric Scott Brockman D.M.D., M.S.D.24837 104th Ave Se Kent WA 98030
- Hyun Jung Song DDS MSD21807 76th Ave W Edmonds WA 98026
- Dr. Ken Micheal Akimoto DDS22516 Se 64th Pl Issaquah WA 98027
- Hua Allen Chen DDS MSD16655 108th Ave Se Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Kevin Ray Suzuki D.M.D.12911 120th Ave NE Kirkland WA 98034