Dr. Aditya K Kaza MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon100 Mario Capecchi Dr Suite 2800 Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Aditya Kaza is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Kaza specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Kaza typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1996
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS- Congenital Cardiac Surgery
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Management of innominate artery injury in the setting of bovine arch anomaly.
- Preoperative pulmonary evaluation of the thoracic surgical patient.
- Partial left pulmonary artery sling associated with multiple ventricular septal defects: a rare congenital anomaly.
- Analysis of the US Food and Drug Administration Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience database for adverse events involving Amplatzer septal occluder devices and comparison with the Society of Thoracic Surgery congenital cardiac surgery da
- Postoperative dissecting ventricular septal hematoma: recognition and treatment.
- Identification of nodal tissue in the living heart using rapid scanning fiber-optics confocal microscopy and extracellular fluorophores.
- Surgical approaches for CHD: and update on success and challenges.
- Heart failure due to "disappearing" aortic valve in hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
- Neonatal flail tricuspid valve: diagnosis and management.
- Fontan modification with a Y-graft.
- Local delivery of fluorescent dye for fiber-optics confocal microscopy of the
- Heart transplantation in patients who have congenital heart disease and single-lung physiology.
- Sensitivity and Specificity of Cardiac Tissue Discrimination Using Fiber-Optics Confocal Microscopy.
- Techniques to aid pulmonary valve preservation during repair of tetralogy of Fallot.
- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction: Coarctation of the Aorta, Interrupted Aortic Arch, and Borderline Left Ventricle.
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, General Surgery
- Ochsner Medical Center 1996
- Surgical Residency - Oschsner Clinic 2003
- University of Colorado Denver Affiliated Hospitals 2003
- Children's Hospital Boston 2007
- Research Fellow TCV Surgery - University of Virginia 1999
- Congenital Cardiac Surgery - Denver Children's Hospital 2006
- Fellow and Chief Resident of Congenital Cardiac Surgery - Children's Hospital Boston - Boston, MA 2007
- Childrens Hospital, Fellow:Congenital Cardiac Surgery 2006
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellow:Congenital Cardiac Surgery (Thoracic Surgery) 2007
Dr. Aditya K Kaza MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Aditya K Kaza MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaza
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. Amit Patel MD30 North 1900 East Salt Lake City Utah 84132
- Dr. Michael P Collins MD5169 S COTTONWOOD ST SALT LAKE CITY UT 84107
- Dr. Stephen Eugene Clayson MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Rafe C Connors MD30 N 1900 E Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Bruce Bennett Reid MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. David Gordon Affleck MD1160 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124