Dr. Ahmad Abed elnoor M.D.
Urologist1600 Rockland Rd Wilmington DE, 19803
Dr. Ahmad Abed elnoor is a urologist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Abed elnoor specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Ahmad Abed elnoor M.D.'s Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
DOVER FOXCROFT, ME 04426Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad Abed elnoor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abed elnoor
- Can Bladder Spasms Be Treated?
Living with bladder spasms is a painful reality for many. Not only is the condition physically painful, but it can also cause mental and emotional trauma among those dealing with bladder spasms daily.What are bladder spasms?Normally, passing urine is a systematic function of the body, wherein...
- Kidney Stones: What is Urinary Retention Medication?
Kidney stones come about from an infection that leads to formation of stone-like structures in the kidney. Kidney stones are made up of different materials, mostly being acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. These minerals, once filtered from the blood, fail to dissolve...
- What is Bladder Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Bladder Cancer?: Get the FactsBladder cancer is a condition caused by Bladder abnormal tissue/cell growth also known as tumor. As its name suggests, Bladder Cancer occurs as a result of abnormal growth of cells lining the Bladder. The tumor spreads into the adjacent muscles and other cells...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- What is Hydrocele?
Hydrocele is a medical condition in which the scrotum becomes swollen because of buildup of fluid in the processus vaginalis. It is an uncomfortable situation that if left as is could disappear on its own (in the cases of one-year-olds and below), but should be dealt with in time to reduce the...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Dr. Sidney J. Swanson MD4735 OGLETOWN STANTON RD NEWARK DE 19713
- Samuel Disston Allen, Jr.3500 Westchester Pike Newton Square Pennsylvania 19073
- Dr. Thomas J Desperito MD2000 FOULK ROAD WILMINGTON DE 19810
- Mr. Bruce N Benge MD2000 FOULK ROAD WILMINGTON DE 19810
- Dr. William Merriam M.D.915 Old Fern Hill Rd West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Joseph A Graversen M.D.209 W LANCASTER AVE PAOLI PA 19301