Dr. Ahmad Abed elnoor M.D.
Urologist1600 Rockland Rd Wilmington DE, 19803
Dr. Ahmad Abed elnoor is a urologist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Abed elnoor specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Ahmad Abed elnoor M.D.'s Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
DOVER FOXCROFT, ME 04426Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad Abed elnoor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abed elnoor
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?
At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?Erectile dysfunction affects men across all age brackets. It is possible for men both young and old to suffer from it. However the risks associated with ED increase as you get older. This is because as you grow older, the probability of...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- Does Red Urine Indicate Blood?
Many people see the reddish or darkish brown coloration in their urine and rush to get a medical opinion, but their fears are usually unfounded. This is because red coloration can be sourced from factors other than red blood cells. It may be originating in the kind of food or medicine you are...
- Dr. Thomas J Desperito MD1801 Rockland Road Wilmington DE 19803
- Mr. Bruce N Benge MD1801 Rockland Road Wilmington DE 19803
- Mr. Michael R Lobis MD1801 Rockland Road Wilmington DE 19803
- Mr. Steven A Terranova MD1801 Rockland Rd Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Julia S. Barthold MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Teodoro Ernesto Figueroa MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803