Dr. Harry Lifschutz M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon81812 Doctor Carreon Blvd Suite C Indio CA, 92201
Dr. Harry Lifschutz is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Indio, CA. Dr. Lifschutz specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Lifschutz typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Mc Gill Univ- Fac Of Med- Montreal- Que- Canada 1979
McGill University Faculty of Medicine 1979
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, General Surgery; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Ca Irvine Med Center
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Harry Lifschutz M.D.'s Practice location
Indio, CA 92201Get Direction
Dr. Harry Lifschutz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lifschutz
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Eric Robert Presser M.D.1000 Northern Blvd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Saied Habibipour M.D.1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Palm Springs CA 92262
- Dr. Steven R Gundry MD555 E Tachevah Dr Palm Springs CA 92262
- Dr. Son ha Yu MD39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Robert F Bernstein MD555 Tachevah Palm Springs CA 92262
- Dr. Paul Allan Ironside M.D.42687 Capri Dr Indio CA 92203