Dr. William Taylor is a pathologist practicing in York, PA. Dr. Taylor is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Taylor can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Taylor may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1987
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria Medicine
University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine 1987
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology- 2007
- 1998 Molecular Biology Conference May, 1998
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Neuropathology; Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Brown University Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- Rhode Island Hospital 1998
- Brown University, Fellow:Neuromuscular Medicine 1998
Dr. William M Taylor MD's Practice location
York, PA 17403Get Direction
Dr. William M Taylor MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Erickson MD1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Abby Warner Davis M.D.1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Kraig W Sturtz MD325 S Belmont St York PA 17403
- Dr. James A. Lease D.O.325 S Belmont St York PA 17403
- Dr. Ryan Jacob Carr MD1001 S GEORGE ST YORK PA 17403
- Dr. Summer L. Nugent MD1001 S GEORGE ST YORK PA 17403