Dr. Bradley P Kropp MD
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology1200 N Phillips Ave Suite 7100 Oklahoma City OK, 73104
Dr. Bradley Kropp practices Pediatric Urology in Oklahoma City, OK. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Kropp is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Kropp performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1988
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
- Developmental aspects of the contractile smooth muscle component in small intestinal submucosa regenerated urinary bladder.
- Bioengineering organs using small intestinal submucosa scaffolds: in vivo tissue-engineering technology.
- Evaluation and treatment of children with neurogenic bladders.
- Urologic tissue engineering with small-intestinal submucosa: potential clinical applications.
- Total urogenital complex mobilization in female patients with exstrophy.
- Injectable small intestinal submucosa: preliminary evaluation for use in endoscopic urological surgery.
- Tissue engineering in urology: where are we going?
- Ureterocystoplasty: indications for a successful augmentation.
- Bladder regeneration with cell-seeded small intestinal submucosa.
- Decreased expression of smooth muscle alpha-actin results in decreased contractile function of the mouse bladder.
- Reliable and reproducible bladder regeneration using unseeded distal small intestinal submucosa.
- Congenital midureteral stricture in children diagnosed with antenatal hydronephrosis.
- A 7-year experience of genetic males with severe phallic inadequacy assigned female.
- Primary lower urinary tract reconstruction for nonfunctioning renal moieties associated with obstructing ureteroceles.
- Physical characteristics of small intestinal submucosa scaffolds are location-dependent.
- Wm N Wishard Mem Hosp, Urology; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Bradley P Kropp MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Bradley P Kropp MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kropp
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...