Dr. Meena Chandrasekaran Anant M.D.
Pediatrician3600 Leonardtown Rd Suite 101 Waldorf MD, 20601
Dr. Meena Anant is a pediatrician practicing in Waldorf, MD. Dr. Anant is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Anant diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Anant can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Kilpauk Medical College, University of Madras, Madras, Tamil Nadu India (Goa) India MD
Kilpauk Medical College 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Adjustment Disorder
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
Dr. Meena Chandrasekaran Anant M.D.'s Practice location
Waldorf, MD 20601Get Direction
Dr. Meena Chandrasekaran Anant M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anant
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Sawsan Attia Talib5791 Winston Court Alexandria Virginia 22311
- Dr. Kennon Harris M.D.10264 Southern Maryland Blvd. Dunkirk Maryland 20754
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.121 Old Solomans Island Road Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Dr. Lloyd M. Charles, Jr. MD9662 Pennsylvania Avenue Upper Marlboro Maryland 20772
- Chinyere Dike6104 Old Branch Avenue Temple Hills Maryland 20748
- Mary Jean Herden119 Martin Lane Alexandria Virginia 22304