Dr. James Sands is a psychologist practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Sands specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sands evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sands because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. James Daniel Sands PHD's Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Get Direction
Dr. James Daniel Sands PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Rodolfo Rodriguez PHD751 Lombardi Ct Santa Rosa CA 95407
- Dr. Doug J Lisle P.H.D.1551 Pacific Avenue Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Neil B. Steinberg PH.D.144 Stony Point Road Santa Rosa California 95401
- Vipassana C. Esbjorn-Hargens339 South Main Street Sebastopol California 95472
- Dr. Michael W Barclay PH.D.818 Cherry St Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Jacqueline Singer PH.D.710 W Napa St Sonoma CA 95476