Dr. Nicole Jeffreys practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Ann Arbor, MI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Jeffreys treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Nicole Jeffreys MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Jeffreys MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction?
Today's market is full of medicines available to control sexual activities. Most of the techniques are available to enhance the sexual interest among the people of all different age groups and help in performing sexual activities. Every day, the market gets buzzed with new form of sexual devices,...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- Are There Health Benefits of Cilantro?
What is cilantro and where does it come from?Cilantro is a plant that blooms and is replanted yearly. Thus, it is considered an annual herb. Its scientific name is Coriandrum sativum and is also known as "coriander" or "Chinese parsley". Every part of the plant is edible, but its dried seeds and...
- Is Rosacea Contagious?
One of the most commonly asked questions by many people is whether rosacea is contagious or not. Rosacea is a common skin inflammatory condition affecting nearly 14 million people of the United States alone. It causes redness and a pimple like rash on the face, especially over the forehead, cheeks...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Alternative Treatments for Strep Throat
Strep throat is contagious and is serious infection usually caused by streptococcal bacteria. Strep throat causes inflammation or swelling of the tonsils and the mucous membranes, which line the back of your throat. This complication is very common in children and less common in adults.The common...
- Dr. Suvarchala Devi Chiravuri MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Lizabeth Dane Martin MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. David Cardone MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Chhaya Patel MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Anthony Thomas Fritzler M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Arun Kumar Ramasamy M.D1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109