Dr. Nicole Jeffreys practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Ann Arbor, MI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Jeffreys treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Nicole Jeffreys MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Jeffreys MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- Tahini Health Benefits
Tahini is a condiment made from sesame seeds. It can be served as spread or dip, but can be also a major ingredient when making hummus, halva, or baba ganoush. The main ingredient of tahini is sesame seeds, and when it is purely made from grounded sesame seeds, it is called raw tahini.Tahini can be...
- What is a Low Glycemic Index Diet?
What is a low glycemic diet?Low glycemic diet, also known as glycemic index diet or GI diet, is the basis of a number of popular diet plans for losing weight. Low glycemic diet is based on the glycemic index of different food materials.Glycemic index Glycemic index is the list which classifies...
- Dr. Lizabeth Dane Martin MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Suvarchala Devi Chiravuri MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Wenyu Bai MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Janice J. Kim MD24875 NOVI RD UNIT 454 NOVI MI 48376
- Dr. Ashlee Ellen Holman M.D.1500 EAST MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE ANN ARBOR MI 48109
- Dr. Sondra Marie Rosander MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109