Dr. Steven Birnbaum is a radiologist practicing in Manchester, NH. Dr. Birnbaum specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1978
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1978
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Alpha Omega Alpha 1978
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Radiology; Mass Gen Hosp, Radiology; Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Program
- Boston VA Med Ctr/NE Baptist -Ct/Ultrasound 1983
- Boston Veterans Administration Hospital, Jamaica Plain, MA, Cross Sectional Imaging and Interventional Radiology 1983
Steven Brian Birnbaum MD's Practice location
Manchester, NH 03104Get Direction
Nashua, NH 03060Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Steven Brian Birnbaum MD | Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Steven Brian Birnbaum MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Kevin Y. Rivera MD2 1/2 Beacon Street Concord New Hampshire 3301
- Todd Noce D.O.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Eric S Landis MD703 Riverway Pl Bedford NH 03110
- Elizabeth J Angelakis MD703 RIVERWAY PL BEDFORD NH 03110
- Joseph J Bradley MD253 PLEASANT ST CONCORD NH 03301
- Thomas Sheldon M.D.250 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301