Michael C Giudici M. D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1236 E Rusholme St Suite 300 Davenport IA, 52803
Dr. Michael Giudici is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Giudici performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Active-can implantable cardioverter defibrillator placement from a femoral approach.
- Comparison of stimulation sites within left ventricular veins on the acute hemodynamic effects of cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- Relation of 12-lead electrocardiogram patterns to implanted defibrillator-terminated ventricular tachyarrhythmias in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Submammary pacemakers and ICDs in women: long-term follow-up and patient satisfaction.
- Reappraisal of the electrographic manifestations of right ventricular apical pacing.
- Predictors of long-term maintenance of normal sinus rhythm after successful electrical cardioversion.
- It's Always Something...
- The EKG in hypothermia and hyperthermia.
- Venous Stenosis After Transvenous Lead Placement: A Study of Outcomes and Risk Factors in 212 Consecutive Patients.
- Fixing Boo-Boos.
- Renewed interest in the significance of the tall R wave in ECG lead V1 during right ventricular pacing.
- Carotid Dissection Complicated by Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia.
- Isolated right ventricular failure and abnormal hemodynamics caused by right ventricular pacing are reversed with cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- Pericardial-esophageal fistula complicating cryoballoon ablation for refractory atrial fibrillation.
- Right Ventricular Septal Pacing in Patients With Right Bundle Branch Block and Heart Failure (The SPARK Trial)
- Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial With Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Strategic Management to Optimize Response To Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Cardiovascular Diseases; Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
Michael C Giudici M. D.'s Practice location
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Michael C Giudici M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giudici
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Kent J Van why M.D.1236 E Rusholme St Davenport IA 52803
- Blair W Foreman M.D.1236 E Rusholme St Davenport IA 52803
- Mark W Kovach M.D.1100 36TH AVENUE MOLINE IL 61265
- Rajiv Mallik M.D.1100 36TH AVENUE MOLINE IL 61265
- Kelly J Airey MD1236 E RUSHOLME ST STE 300 DAVENPORT IA 52803
- Helbert Acosta M.D.1100 36TH AVENUE MOLINE IL 61265