Dr. Amanda Carlson North M.D.
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology600 N Wolfe St Marburg 143 Baltimore MD, 21287
Amanda North graduated from Princeton University with an A.B. in Religion and a certificate in Latin American Studies. She went on to medical school at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine where sh ...
Education and Training
Albert Einstein Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- David C. Phillips.
- Musical preferences during and after relaxation and exercise.
- The importance of music to adolescents.
- Evaporative microdialysis: an effective improvement in an established method of protein crystallization.
- The lipocalin protein family: structural and sequence overview.
- Social categorization, self-esteem, and the estimated musical preferences of male adolescents.
- Pheromone binding to two rodent urinary proteins revealed by X-ray crystallography.
- The polypeptide chain configuration of collagen.
- Crystallography of the beta-lactoglobulins of cows' milk.
- Structure of lysozyme. A Fourier map of the electron density at 6 angstrom resolution obtained by x-ray diffraction.
- X-ray diffraction studies of bacterial viruses.
- Aspects of collagen structure.
- Crystallization and initial X-ray analysis of the C2-subunit of crustacyanin.
- Crystallization of and preliminary X-ray data for the mouse major urinary protein and rat alpha-2u globulin.
- Malignancy associated with the use of intestinal segments in the urinary tract.
- Pediatric Urology, Johns Hopkins Hospital 2005
Dr. Amanda Carlson North M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Amanda Carlson North M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. North
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Dr. Eric Zoltan Massanyi M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Jennifer Lockwood Dodson M.D.600 N Wolfe St Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Ming hsien Wang MD200 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Qiaqia Charlotte Wu M.D.1800 ORLEANS ST FL 7 BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Heather Noelle Di carlo MD1800 ORLEANS ST STE 7304 BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Anthony John Schaeffer M.D.Johns Hopkins Hospital Dept Of Gen Surgery-Urology Baltimore MD 21287