Dr. Kelly Bewsey is a urologist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Bewsey specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1999
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Urology
Dr. Kelly E Bewsey M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61603Get Direction
MORRISTOWN, TN 37814Get Direction
Dr. Kelly E Bewsey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bewsey
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?
What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?Circumcision refers to the removal of the foreskin found on the head of a male's penis. It is a short procedure that takes very few minutes to perform. In most cases, the procedure is performed by a qualified doctor in the hospital.Circumcision can be done...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- What Do Doctors Check in Prostate Cancer?
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to a condition that affects the prostate gland. The condition is only found in men. The simple reason is that only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath a man's bladder and around the urethra. The primary function of...
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- Dr. Joseph J. Banno M.D.7309 N KNOXVILLE AVE PEORIA IL 61614
- Yousef Sadeq Al-shraideh MBBS1001 MAIN ST STE 400 PEORIA IL 61606
- Dr. Benjamin Keonboh Rhee M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Churphena Reid M.D.1001 MAIN ST PEORIA IL 61606
- Dr. Thomas M Rashid MD200 E Pennsylvania Ave Peoria IL 61603
- Dr. Michael E Longevin MD5401 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614