Dr. Allan Wyatt is a psychologist practicing in Shrewsbury, MA. Dr. Wyatt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wyatt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wyatt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Allan Wyatt PSY.D.'s Practice location
Shrewsbury, MA 01545Get Direction
Dr. Allan Wyatt PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Robert M. Trudel Other390 Main St Worcester MA 01608
- Dr. Michael Cirillo PH.D.469 Chandler St Worcester MA 01602
- Dr. Heidi Lee Webster PH.D.9 Damonmill Sq Concord MA 01742
- Dr. Peter J. Brecher PH.D.258 Main St Milford MA 01757
- Dr. Richard P Costigan PSY.D.30 Sever St Worcester MA 01609
- Dr. Michael Biundo PH.D.28 Fairlane Way Holliston MA 01746