Stephen Hay is a physical therapist practicing in Tullahoma, TN. Stephen Hay specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stephen Hay can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stephen Hay will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Stephen C Hay PT's Practice location
Tullahoma, TN 37388Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37205Get Direction
Stephen C Hay PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Tara Eaton Other1802 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Kimberly Feno DPT585 Interstate Dr Manchester TN 37355
- Ms. Penny Carolyn Tipps PT1801 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Keisha Powell DPT1114 N Main St Shelbyville TN 37160
- Ashley Mcmurtry PT2110 N. Jackson Street Tullahoma TN 37388
- Cody Keck DPT100 Hunters Ln Tullahoma TN 37388