Before joining Summit Medical Group, Michael E. Bilenker, DO, practiced with Summit Anesthesia Associates in Summit, New Jersey. Dr. Bilenker's expertise includes pediatric anesthesiology as well as a ...
Education and Training
Nova Se Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 2001
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Maimonides Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY Pediatric Anesthesiology
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Michael Evan Bilenker's Practice location
BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ 07922Get Direction
Michael Evan Bilenker's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bilenker
- How Many People with Fibromyalgia Suffer in Silence?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that affects up to five million people in the United States. But even with this large number, there are still people who often go undiagnosed or are wrongly diagnosed, silently living with the disease.Experts believe that there are still many people around the world...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD197 RIDGEDALE AVE CEDAR KNOLLS NJ 07927
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052