Mr. Naveen Srampical Manohar M.D.
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine5609 J St Suite A Sacramento CA, 95819
Dr. Naveen Manohar is a pediatrician practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Manohar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Manohar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Manohar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Pondicherry University Jawaharlal Institute MD
Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 2011 Sacramento Super Doctors
- Intensive Care
- Heart Disease
- Marfan Syndrome
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
- Boston Children's Hospital (Harvard Medical School) Jackson Memorial Hospital (University of Miami, FL) Pediatric Critical Care, Massachusetts General Hospital (Harvard Medical School) Pediatric Cardiology
Mr. Naveen Srampical Manohar M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95819Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95816Get Direction
Mr. Naveen Srampical Manohar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manohar
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Scott Budd M.D.425 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Beatrice Tetteh7248 S. Land Park Drive, Suite 118 Sacramento California 95831
- Dr. Danton Kono M.D.3160 Folsom Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Marc K. Chinn MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Jung W. Park M.D.7215 55TH ST SACRAMENTO CA 95823