Dr. Derrick Kazuhisa Abe O.D.
Optometrist1441 Kapiolani Blvd Suite # 805 Honolulu HI, 96814
Dr. Derrick Abe is an optometrist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Abe specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Abe performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Derrick Kazuhisa Abe O.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96814Get Direction
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Mr. Edwin Yoshio Endo O.D.98-1247 KAAHUMANU ST AIEA HI 96701
- Dr. Nora Mei yu Chan O.D.377 Keahole St Honolulu HI 96825
- Dr. Jacqueline Tomoko Ueda O.D.615 Piikoi St Honolulu HI 96814
- Michael Dash O.D.650 Iwilei Rd Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Yvette N. Hida O.D.610 Kilani Avenue Wahiawa HI 96786
- Dr. Darrah Wong O.D.94-871 FARRINGTON HWY WAIPAHU HI 96797