Dr. Sherri Kurinko-griffin is a Chiropractor practicing in Sebring, FL. Dr. Kurinko-griffin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kurinko-griffin seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Sherri Lynn Kurinko-griffin's Practice location
Sebring, FL 33875Get Direction
Sherri Lynn Kurinko-griffin's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Jason Davies D.C.525 US 27 S SEBRING FL 33870
- Sean Spiegel D.C.149 N Franklin St Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Arthur Keith Mulkey B.S., D.C.2190 Lakeview Dr Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Larry John Pepper D.C.2827 Alt Us Hwy 27 S Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. James Ronald Spiegel D.C.121 N Franklin St Sebring FL 33870
- Dr. Edward Dee Vickers Other1116 Billy Martin Rd Avon Park FL 33825