Dr. Zachary Michael Smith D.O.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine1125 N Church St Greensboro NC, 27401
Dr. Zachary Smith is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Greensboro, NC. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Smith is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Dr. Zachary Michael Smith D.O.'s Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27401Get Direction
GREENSBORO, NC 27403Get Direction
Dr. Zachary Michael Smith D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Is Dehydration an Emergency?
Dehydration refers to excessive loss of body fluids due to various reasons. Under normal conditions, the body’s requirement of fluid depends on the weight of the body. When there is loss of fluid in the form of sweat, vomiting, diarrhea, or excess production of urine, one should replace the fluid...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Can Dehydration Lead to Mood Swings?
Even mild dehydration was found to have a drastic effect on the moods and concentration of women, according to a new study conducted on 25 healthy women. The results, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that mild dehydration causes mood swings, increased fatigue, and headaches in women.In...
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Thekkekandam M.D., ABFM, CAQSM1125 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. David Townsend Ward M.D.1124 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Spencer Thomas Copland MD940 Golf House Ct E Whitsett NC 27377
- Dr. Karl Bertrand Fields M.D.1131-C North Church Street Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Dominic W Mckinley MD1915 Lendew St Greensboro NC 27408
- Dr. Rebecca Lyn Bassett MD201 E Wendover Ave Greensboro NC 27401