Lonnie Lee Whiddon M.D.
Doctor8722 Greenville Avenue Suite 101 Dallas TX, 75243
Dr. Lonnie L. Whiddon is a Phlebologist and Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon serving the Dallas area for more than 35 years. Dr. Whiddon is experienced in Endovenous Laser Ablation, ClariVein and Microphlebectomy. ...
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine M.D. 1971
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Quantitative comparison of amounts of cross-sectional area narrowing in coronary endarterectomy specimens in patients having coronary artery bypass grafting to amounts of narrowing in the same artery in patients with fatal coronary artery disease stu
- Advances in the treatment of superficial venous insufficiency of the lower extremities.
- The treatment of venous ulcers of the lower extremities.
- Best Doctors Texas Monthly
- Castle Connolly's Top Doctor 2012, 2013 Castle Connolly
- Patients Choice Award 2012 Patients Choice
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2012-14 Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- Minimally Invasive Treatments For Vein Disorder
- Endovenous Laser Ablation
- Clacs (cryo Laser Coyo Sclerotherapy)
- Sclerotherapy Including Ultrasound Guided
- Under Eye Vein Removal
- Veingogh Vein Removal
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member Spencer Surgical Society
- Professional Member American Venous Forum
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Diplomate American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- University of Texas SouthwesternMedical Center General Surgery
- New YorkUniversity Hospital, New York City Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Lonnie Lee Whiddon M.D.'s Practice location
DALLAS, TX 75230Get Direction
Lonnie Lee Whiddon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whiddon
- P. g.
Wonderful experience; Excellent Results!.
- Martha b.
My visit was wonderful. They treat me with great respect..
- Eva g.
Extremely professional, caring, and knowledgeable doctor and staff.
- Do You Have Alzheimer’s?
Are you forgetting things frequently? Are you confused with the roads you have once driven a million times on? Are you worried about your forgetfulness? Or one of your loved ones?Simply forgetting a name or the reason why you just walked in to the kitchen does not mean you have Alzheimer’s....
- Living with Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are inflamed veins around the anus or the lower rectum. They are common in both men and women. The symptoms include intense pain while passing stools, itching, and bleeding. In some instances, they may protrude into the anal canal. The exact cause of hemorrhoids is not known. However,...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. William M. Banister M.D.11970 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Todd Mason Mccarty M.D.12222 N CENTRAL EXPY STE 300 DALLAS TX 75243
- Dr. Colin Daniel Pero M.D.11970 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Paul Terrence Moore MD8722 Greenville Ave Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Larry Fish M.D.11442 N. CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY DALLAS TX 75243
- Dr. Anthony J O'connell M.D.12222 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75243