Dr. Sandro LaRocca is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Lawrenceville, NJ. Dr. LaRocca specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the spine. He achieves excellent surgical outcomes through expertise in minimally invasive and traditional techniques in surgery of the spine.
Education and Training
Jefferson Medical College MD 1995
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1995
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- President/Founder New Jersey Neck & Back Institute, P.C. 2010 - 2018
- NJ TopDoc 2018 NJ TopDoc
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- New Jersey Spine Society
- American Medical Association
- New Jersey Doctor Patient Alliance
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, General Surgery
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Humantitarian Relief/ Eagle Condor
Dr. Sandro LaRocca, MD's Practice location
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sandro LaRocca, MD | Orthopaedic Surgeon | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sandro LaRocca, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. LaRocca
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Dr. Sean McMillan DO2103 BURLINGTON MOUNT HOLLY RD BURLINGTON NJ 08016
- Dr. Marc I. Malberg MD1527 State Highway 27 Somerset New Jersey 08873
- Dr. Michael A. Kelly D.O.832 BRUNSWICK AVE TRENTON NJ 08638
- Dr. Richard A. Klein M.D.557 CRANBURY RD STE 10 EAST BRUNSWICK NJ 08816
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Abrams MD325 Princeton Avenue Princeton New Jersey 08540
- Dr. Steven Mark Raikin M.D.3300 Tillman Drive Bensalem PA 19020