Dr. Barbara Koslow is an optometrist practicing in Butler, NJ. Dr. Koslow specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Koslow performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Barbara Lenore Koslow O.D.'s Practice location
Butler, NJ 07405Get Direction
Dr. Barbara Lenore Koslow O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Nancy Schiffman O.D.Sears Optical Department, 75 W. Route 59 Nanuet NY 10954
- Dr. Jonathan Wasserstein O.D.184 S. Livingston Avenue Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Heather Deeble O.D.249 Main St Millburn NJ 07041
- Dr. Sheldon Gerard Greenspan O.D.1259 Route 46 Parsippany NJ 07054
- Dr. Anthony Trezza O.D.5 E Main St Denville NJ 07834
- Darryl R Voight OD879 Black Oak Ridge Rd Wayne NJ 07470