Dr. Jason Chong is a prosthodontist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Chong specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Jason Chong DDS's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Jason Chong DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Starbucks Secret Menu
The secret menu of StarbucksStarbucks is an enormous coffee company which has shops all around the world. At first, in the 1970s, it offered just coffee, but as time went by, the company expanded their offerings and they are still expanding them today. But today, their menu contains a wide range of...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Can Berries Prevent Memory Loss?
Recent studies show that eating berries may help to prevent age-related memory loss and keep memory sharp during old age. The researchers claim there is strong evidence that berries can improve the functioning of the brain and prevent memory loss. Researcher Marshall Miller, of the USDA-ARS Human...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Terry Gordon Orr DDS333 South 7th Street Minneapolis MN 55402
- Juan Vesga DDS2001 Bloomington Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Luis Fernando Delima D.D.S., F.A.C.P.2233 HAMLINE AVE N ROSEVILLE MN 55113
- Dr. Tanawat Ritkajorn DDS515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Todd W Lund DDS, MS701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Sasik DDS3455 Plymouth Blvd Minneapolis MN 55447