Dharmesh S. Patel MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease391 Southcrest Cir Suite 200 Southaven MS, 38671
Dr. Dharmesh Patel is a cardiologist practicing in Southaven, MS. Dr. Patel specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Patel also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of London MD
King George's Medical University 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dharmesh S. Patel MD's Practice location
Southaven, MS 38671Get Direction
Dharmesh S. Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low-density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Edward M Evans MD391 Southcrest Circle Southaven MS 38671
- Stevan I. Himmelstein MD391 Southcrest Cir Southaven MS 38671
- Jimmy Darrell Sneed MD391 SOUTHCREST CIR STE 200 SOUTHAVEN MS 38671
- Amit Malhotra M.D.391 Southcrest Cir Southaven MS 38671
- Vasili Lendel MD391 Southcrest Cir Southaven MS 38671
- Jonathan H Stein MD7601 Southcrest Parkway Southaven MS 38671