Dr. Wilson Robinson is a pediatrician practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Robinson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Robinson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Robinson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 2006
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
Dr. Wilson Scout Robinson MD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37916Get Direction
Dr. Wilson Scout Robinson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robinson
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Dr. Andrea N. Meadows M.D.145 E Vance Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Thomas L Clary MD145 E Vance Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Karthik R Krishnan MD801 N Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Paul Barongan MD145 E Vance Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Miriam Lynn Weinstein MD2001 Laurel Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Saroj Mehta MD145 E Vance Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830