Dr. Christopher L Sneed M.D.
Neurosurgeon801 Saint Marys Dr Suite 400 Evansville IN, 47714
Dr. Christopher Sneed practices Neurological Surgery in Evansville, IN. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Sneed prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1987
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. Christopher L Sneed M.D.'s Practice location
Evansville, IN 47714Get Direction
Dr. Christopher L Sneed M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sneed
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Dr. Mark A Cobb M.D.801 Saint Marys Dr Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Matthew B Kern M.D.801 St. Mary's Dr. Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Mike Wooliang Chou M.D.1110 Professional Blvd Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. David J Weaver M.D.801 Saint Marys Dr Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Steven P Kuric M.D.350 W Columbia St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Francisco Marconi Ferraz MD509 E Meade Dr Evansville IN 47715