Dr. Edgar Rajek practices Periodontics in Saint Paul, MN. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Rajek has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Rajek provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Edgar David Rajek D.D.S.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55124Get Direction
Dr. Edgar David Rajek D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Market Projected to Skyrocket
Rheumatoid arthritis is the most common form of autoimmune arthritis. It is estimated to affect around 5 million people, and anyone can develop the disease; but it is most common among women in their middle age- although men, children, and young adults can also get it. Genes, environment, and...
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- Mandy Moore Determines Whether or Not She Has Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is becoming more popular because it has significantly increased its rate of affected people with the passage of time. People becoming more aware of the condition and how it affects the lives of people who are gluten intolerant have led big companies and franchises, such as McDonald's,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. George M Morarasu DDS2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Anthony John Skinner DDS6600 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. David Klump DDS7501 Golden Valley Rd Minneapolis MN 55427
- Dr. Charles Morgan Mccann DDS MS825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Mr. Andres Roberto Sanchez DDS800 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie MN 55344
- Dr. Jonathan M Jenkins D.D.S., M.D.6545 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435