Dr. Nicolas Leth Madsen MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology1959 Ne Pacific St C212, Box 356340 Seattle WA, 98195
Nicolas L. Madsen, MD, MPH joined the Heart Institute in July 2012. He attended the University of California at Davis, where he graduated with honors. He earned his medical degree with honors at the U ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Prepregnancy body mass index and congenital heart defects among offspring: a
- Cardiac surgery in patients with congenital heart disease is associated with acute kidney injury and the risk of chronic kidney disease.
- Improving the nursing climate for cost containment.
- One the scene: Stanford University Hospital. Developing a patient classification system.
- One the scene: Stanford University Hospital.
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Dr. Nicolas Leth Madsen MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Nicolas Leth Madsen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Madsen
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Ms. Jennie Michelle Allen MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Stephen Paul Seslar M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Mariska Kemna M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Brian D Soriano M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Conwell M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Warren H Toews MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105