Dr. Kathryn L Colman M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)200 Lothrop St Suite 500 Pittsburgh PA, 15213
Dr. Kathryn Colman is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Colman specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 2005
- Characterization of the varicella-zoster virus gene 61 protein.
- Intratemporal and intracranial complications of acute otitis media in a pediatric population.
- Delineation of a sequence required for nuclear localization of the protein encoded by varicella-zoster virus gene 61.
- Characterization of the putative protein kinases specified by varicella-zoster virus genes 47 and 66.
Dr. Kathryn L Colman M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60657Get Direction
Dr. Kathryn L Colman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Colman
- What are the Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Ear infections refer to the inflammation or infection of the middle ear, which is most commonly seen in children. Middle ear infection or media otitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. The infection begins as sore throat or cold and then gradually spreads to the middle ear. This is divided into two...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Causes Ear Infections?
When you hear about an ear infection, it usually refers to a middle ear infection, wherein your middle ear gets inflamed. The middle ear is the part of the ear just behind the eardrum. Ear infections are most commonly caused by bacteria and viruses.An ear infection can either be acute or chronic....
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- Dr. James E Blaugrund M.D.9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Scott E Celin M.D.9104 Babcock Blvd. Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Mariann C Mcelwain MD300 Northpointe Cir Mars PA 16046
- Dr. Arpita Germanwala M.D., M.S.5701 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Mary Kendall Rago MD301 Ohio River Blvd Sewickley PA 15143
- Dr. Ryan Jeremy Soose MD300 Northpointe Cir Mars PA 16046