Tracy Lynn Roberts M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology3850 S National Ave Suite 300 Springfield MO, 65807
Dr. Tracy Roberts is a radiologist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Roberts specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 1986
University of South Carolina School of Medicine 1986
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Wash Univ Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Allegheny Gen Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Spartanburg Reg Hlthcare Sys, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- George Washington University School of Medicine Program
Tracy Lynn Roberts M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MO 65807Get Direction
Tracy Lynn Roberts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roberts
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Kimberley Prater M.D.3850 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Lawrence Lea cockroft Gilliland M.D.3850 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Christian Edward Brodeur MD3850 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Anne Amelia Smid M.D.3850 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Martin Mazen Anbari M.D.3801 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Mark Thomas Barrett MD3850 S NATIONAL AVE SPRINGFIELD MO 65807