Dr. David Kim is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Exton, PA. Dr. Kim specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 2002
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
- Northridge Hosp Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. David C. Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Exton, PA 19341Get Direction
WORCESTER, MA 01608Get Direction
Dr. David C. Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Ran Stark135 South Bryn Mawr Avenue Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Nestor A Veitia M.D.915 Old Fern Hill Rd West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Michael M Stefan MD730 W Lincoln Hwy Exton PA 19341
- Dr. Jay D. Luft MD2300 Pennsylvania Ave Wilmington DE 19806
- Dr. Adam J Mariotti MD111 ARRANDALE BLVD EXTON PA 19341
- Dr. Jason David Bloom MD32 PARKING PLAZA ARDMORE PA 19003