Kenneth S Marvin MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4712 Longcove Dr Stockton CA, 95219
Dr. Kenneth Marvin is a cardiologist practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Marvin specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Marvin also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1986
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1989
- St Mary Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Greenwich Hosp, Internal Medicine; New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Greenwich Hospital Yale University School Med
Kenneth S Marvin MD's Practice location
Stockton, CA 95219Get Direction
VIDALIA, GA 30474Get Direction
Kenneth S Marvin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marvin
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- Daren Stephen Primack MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Suchdeep Singh Bains MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Alvin Cacho M.D.2800 N CALIFORNIA ST STE 14 STOCKTON CA 95204
- John O Olowoyeye MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D.1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Rajiv H Punjya M.D.1530 Bessie Ave Tracy CA 95376