Dr. Mohammad Anjum is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Anjum evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Anjum is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
- Outcome of tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) procedure in women with stress urinary incontinence--patients' perspective.
- A technique for removal of the Urolume endourethral wallstent prosthesis.
- Percutaneous transvesical (antegrade) insertion of a Urolume endourethral prosthesis.
- Antimicrobial prophylaxis for transrectal prostatic biopsy.
- Stone matrix clearance from the pelvicalyceal system using a bottle-brush.
- Interstitial cystitis in men.
- An unusual case of Bellini duct carcinoma.
- Insertion of testosterone implant by using a disposable syringe.
- Pelvic haematoma following trucut biopsy of the prostate.
- Perineal ileal conduit--cutaneous fistula.
- Liposarcoma of the spermatic cord: a report of two cases.
- Benign polyps with prostatic-type epithelium of the urethra and the urinary bladder.
- Long-term clinical results and quality of life after insertion of a self-expanding flexible endourethral prosthesis.
Dr. Mohammad Imran Anjum M.D's Practice location
Paramus, NJ 07652Get Direction
Milwaukee, WI 53213Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Imran Anjum M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Alcohol and Night Sweats
What are night sweats? Night sweats, also known as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, pertains to excessive sweating at night. It is normal for anyone to sweat. Our sweat glands continuously work throughout out the day and night. However, if you have woken up at night to find that your bedsheets are drenched...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Dr. Behzad Ahkami MD506 Hamburg Tpke Wayne NJ 07470
- Dr. Tanaquil Taubes MD310 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Dr. Philip Anthony Gianelli M.D.311 W 35th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Grace Hennessy M.D.423 E 23rd St New York NY 10010
- Dr. Richard Joseph Frances MD510 E 86th St New York NY 10028
- Dr. Benjamin B Cheney MD211 E 43rd St New York NY 10017