Dr. Greg N Smith MD
Neurologist | Neurology130 Hunter Station Way Suite 201 Sellersburg IN, 47172
Dr. Greg Smith practices Neuropathology in Sellersburg, IN. Dr. Smith studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Greg N Smith MD's Practice location
Sellersburg, IN 47172Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40207Get Direction
Dr. Greg N Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Casino Resort in California Delivers A Thanksgiving Feast to Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Thanks to a generous donation from the executives at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, patients at Angel View nursing home were treated to a full Thanksgiving feast. ...
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- Communicating with an Alzheimer's Patient
Many aspects have been focused on and taken into consideration when it comes to Alzheimer's research. Additional studies that support and give a better understanding, list acceptance, and encourage a positive outlook are important for those with Alzheimer's. Although the disease does indeed progress...
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- Ali K. Choucair210 East Gray Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Gregory N. Barnes MD, PHD1405 East Burnette Avenue Louisville Kentucky 40117
- Walter L. Olson, Jr.530 South Jackson Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Asad Ehtisham MD1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Anand Girish Vaishnav M.D.401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Pradeep Modur M.D.401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202