Dr. Robert Salzman M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism500 Congress St 3rd Floor Quincy MA, 02169
Dr. Robert Salzman practices Endocrinology in Quincy, MA. Dr. Salzman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Salzman examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1978
Tufts University School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Roger Williams Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Boston University Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert Salzman M.D.'s Practice location
Quincy, MA 02169Get Direction
Dr. Robert Salzman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salzman
- Should Doctors Consider Brittle Diabetes Separate from Type 1 Diabetes?
Back in 2012, a Long Island resident, Rosemarie Sorge, was rushed to the emergency room with diabetic ketoacidosis. Diabetic ketoacidosis is a deadly condition that is characterized by an excess of ketones in the bloodstream, caused by a lack of insulin. These ketones are highly toxic and can create...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Important Points to Remember while being Diabetic and Pregnant
Pregnancy and Diabetes (Type I & II)Getting pregnant and giving birth are generally a straightforward process for most women. High-risk pregnancies are not as common as television shows like Grey's Anatomy and House would lead people to believe. That being said, there are still some risk factors...
- Hyperthyroidism vs. Hypothyroidism
The human body is remarkably complex and involves a synergy of numerous body organs to function properly. Among the little-known organs is the thyroid, found just below the Adam’s apple. It is tiny but it plays a major role in the body. Its function is to synthesize iodine to produce thyroxine...
- Meryl S. Leboff221 Longwood Ave Boston MA 2115
- Dr. Ronald Alfred Arky MD221 Longwood Avenue Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John E. Buster MD800 Washington St. Boston Massachusetts 02111
- Dr. Stephanie Beth Seminara MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Elizabeth S Halprin M.D.1 Joslin Pl Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Gilbert T. Brovar MD4422 3rd Ave Bronx NY 10457