Eric Miller Thorn MD
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology235 N Glebe Rd #3481 Arlington VA, 22203
Dr. Thorn is a non-invasive cardiologist with an interest in prevention, wellness, and weight loss. Real food based nutrition, physical fitness, and balanced lifestyle are the cornerstones of cardiovascular ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2005
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 2007
- Pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A: an emerging cardiac biomarker.
- Echocardiography in the cardiac transplant recipient.
- Frequency and cause of cardiac troponin T elevation in chronic hemodialysis patients from study of cardiovascular magnetic resonance.
- Computed tomography assessment of valvular morphology, function, and disease.
- Aortic dissection and pericardial tamponade causing compression of the pulmonary arteries in a patient with prior cardiac surgery.
- An unusual case of infective endocarditis involving a right coronary artery to superior vena cava fistula.
- Identification of darlin, a Dictyostelium protein with Armadillo-like repeats that binds to small GTPases and is important for the proper aggregation of developing cells.
- Multicentre evaluation of a commercial test for the rapid diagnosis of Clostridium difficile-mediated antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Member American Heart Association 2004
- Fellow American College of Cardiology 2004
- Member American Society of Bariatric Physicians 2012
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Internal Medicine 2004
- National Institutes of Health Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) 2007
- University of Maryland Medical Center Cardiology 2007
Eric Miller Thorn MD's Practice location
Arlington, VA 22203Get Direction
ARLINGTON, VA 22205Get Direction
Eric Miller Thorn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thorn
- What Is Sulfamethoxazole?
Generic Name: Sulfamethoxazole/TrimethoprimBrand Name: Bactrim, Septra, Septra DS, Sulfatrim, Bactrim DS, SMZ-TMP Pediatric.What Is Sulfamethoxazole?In combination with trimethoprim, sulfamethoxazole is used for the treatment of certain infections such as middle ear infection, urinary tract...
- How Long Can Mononucleosis Last?
Mononucleosis is a common disease that leads to one developing a sore throat, some fever, and lymphocytosis. This disease usually breeds from the Epstein-Barr virus. The symptoms of this disease include headaches, fatigue and malaise within the first five days. The other symptoms that can occur...
- Health Benefits of the Raw Food Diet
What is the raw food diet?These days, most food is processed. They contain toxins and artificial ingredients that are harmful to our overall health. In the last couple of years, the raw food diet has become a trend, With this, the food is not cooked, and the raw food is not processed by any heat. It...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- The Dangers of Lyme disease
According to the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about 300,000 Americans are infected with Lyme disease every tick season. The tick season is during the spring and summer. The first incidence of Lyme disease was reported in 1975 in Old Lyme, Connecticut. Lyme disease is the most...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Daisy Florence Lazarous MD3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Elmo R Acio MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Abbas Motazedi MD1160 Varnum St Ne Washington DC 20017
- Dr. Douglas Vannostrand MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Carlos A Garcia MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Andrew Keenan M.D.3001 HOSPITAL DR CHEVERLY MD 20785