Clarissa Ty is a physical therapist practicing in Chicago, IL. Clarissa Ty specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Clarissa Ty can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Clarissa Ty will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Clarissa Caballes Ty PT's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60634Get Direction
Clarissa Caballes Ty PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Turf Toe?
If you are a sports person, particularly a football player, this term will ring a bell. It is very common among players in a variety of sports, including basketball, gymnastics, and soccer, as well as in dance forms, like ballet. Turf toe refers to the nagging pain caused by the ligament sprain...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Genevieve Maglinte3759 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60613
- Mrs. Lynnea Barnes PT, DPT, NCS1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Staci Burkard P.T.1201 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Justin M Lantz PT, DPT1801 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191
- Mrs. Jessica Mccool PHYSICAL THERAPIST3130 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657