Dr. Anthony Magnano is a Chiropractor practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Magnano specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Magnano seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Doctor of Chiropractic â€“ Palmer College of Chiropractic â€“ ,Bachelors of Science â€“ Michigan State University â€“ 1980
- Palmer Package
- Sacro-occipital Technique
Dr. Anthony P Magnano D.C.'s Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14224Get Direction
Dr. Anthony P Magnano D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Nicholas J. Morris DC4154 McKinley Parkway Blasdell New York 14219
- Elena M Acquisto-Treaster3847 Teachers Lane Orchard Park New York 14127
- Dr. Geoffrey John Gerow D.C.449 E Ferry St Buffalo NY 14208
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Zappia DC1641 Hertel Ave Buffalo NY 14216
- Dr. Ronald Warren Gefaller D.C.3065 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park NY 14127
- Dr. Michael Charles Baase D.C.1263 Erie Ave North Tonawanda NY 14120