Dr. Niloofar Mofakhami DDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry2944 Hunter Mill Rd Suite 202 Oakton VA, 22124
Dr. Niloofar Mofakhami is a pediatric dentist practicing in Oakton, VA. Dr. Mofakhami specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Mofakhami takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Education and Training
University of Virginia B.A.
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry D.D.S. 2001
American Board of Pediatric DentistryAmerican Board of Pediatric DentistryABPD
- Top Dentist 2009, 2011, 2015, 2017 Washingtonian Magazine
- Top Dentist 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Northern Virginia Magazine
- Top 10 Doctors Oakton, Virginia, Rate Your MDs
- Professional Cleanings
- Orthodontic Evaluation
- Silver diamine fluoride
- Laser Soft Tissue Procedures
- Dental Emergencies
- Restorations/ Fillings
- Space Maintainers
- Iv Sedation
- Nitrous Oxide
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member College of Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Professional Member Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentsitry
- Professional Member Virgina Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Children’s National Medical Center Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Niloofar Mofakhami DDS's Practice location
Oakton, VA 22124Get Direction
OAKTON, VA 22124Get Direction
Oakton, VA 22124Get Direction
Dr. Niloofar Mofakhami DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mofakhami
- What is Lupus Nephritis?
Lupus nephritis is inflammation of the kidney as a result of lupus or SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus). SLE is a condition whereby your organs and cells are attacked by your own immune system, making it an autoimmune disease. Approximately 60% of SLE patients are found to have lupus nephritis and...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Maryam Mohammadi1363 Beverly Road McLean VA 22101
- Reem Alhussain1500 Cornerside Blvd Vienna VA 22182
- Dr. Claudia Nickole Williams-conerly DDS8611 Second Ave Silver Spring MD 20910
- Saba P Sarraf DMD MSD13615 CHERRYDALE DR ROCKVILLE MD 20850
- Dr. Tricia T Tran D.D.S.6101 Redwood Square Circle Centreville VA 20121
- Mrs. Lynda Dean-duru DDS44025 Pipeline Plaza Ashburn VA 20147