Miss Jennifer Denise Gray MD
Pediatrician2017 Broadway St Suite A Pearland TX, 77581
Dr. Gray grew up in Deer Park, Texas. She received her undergraduate degree from Baylor University, Medical Degree from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and completed residency training ...
Education and Training
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Strep Throat
Miss Jennifer Denise Gray MD's Practice location
Pearland, TX 77581Get Direction
Miss Jennifer Denise Gray MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gray
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD500 Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.3023 KIRBY DRIVE HOUSTON TX 77098
- Dr. Gary Fruhman M.D.1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Flor De Maria Munoz1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Daniel Hanby MD13007 Kimberley Ln Houston Texas 77079