Dr. Sunthara Hay DO
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2500 Alhambra Avenue Martinez CA, 94553
Dr. Sunthara Hay is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Martinez, CA. Dr. Hay specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hay can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hay can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Sunthara Hay DO's Practice location
Martinez, CA 94553Get Direction
Dr. Sunthara Hay DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hay
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Peritoneal Cancer?
Peritoneum refers to the thin tissue lining of the abdominal cavity that protects the organs within the cavity. Fluid produced by the peritoneal tissue keeps the organs moist and allows smooth movement of the organs within the cavity. This epithelial tissue lining covers multiple organs, like...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Dr. Elisabeth Schleuning MD365 Hawthorne Avenue Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D.9925 International Blvd. Oakland California 94603
- Maynard B. Rotermund210 Dover Drive Walnut Creek California 94598
- Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh MD5401 Norris Canyon Rd San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Olivia Butt M.D.501 S Shore Ctr W Alameda CA 94501
- Dr. Jeffrey D Traynor M.D.1656 N California Blvd Walnut Creek CA 94596