Dr. Eyad Abochale M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1 Mercy Ln Suite 401 Hot Springs National Park AR, 71913
Dr. Eyad Abochale practices Pulmonology in Hot Springs National Park, AR. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Abochale manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1994
Dr. Eyad Abochale M.D.'s Practice location
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Eyad Abochale M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abochale
- What Is Cytomegalovirus?
What is cytomegalovirus?Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a member of the herpes virus family. Others viruses that belong to the same family are:...
- How Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect the Lungs?
An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) presents as chronic pain and inflammation in the joints. Joint damage usually occurs on both sides of the body, meaning that if a joint in an arm or leg is affected, the same joint in the other arm or leg will likely be affected as well. ...
- Staying Healthy as an Adult Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a lifelong condition that begins at birth and slowly progresses throughout a person’s life. It is among the most difficult chronic illnesses to treat, manage, and survive. Despite this, the field of cystic fibrosis has made leaps and strides in the last fifty years, more than...
- What Can Cause Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)?
Shortness of breath is defined as the feeling of inability to breathe normally, hence producing a troublesome sensation. Such breathlessness is a distinct issue in every affected individual. Typically, if in an event of modest labor or any unexpected situation leads to a shortness of breath, it is...
- Young Girl Gets ‘Game Changer’ in Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
At just one month old, Raelyn Copeland from Slidell, Louisiana was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a hereditary disorder characterized by the accumulation of mucus in the lungs that makes it difficult to breathe properly. Her mother, Angela Spencer, immediately began to advocate, campaign, and hold...
- Couple Raises Twins with Cystic Fibrosis
There’s a lot for parents to process and prepare for when they have a baby on the way. To find out that twins are coming monumentally adds to the planning necessary for their arrival. For parents to know they’ll be caring for children with a debilitating genetic disease is even more pressure...
- Dr. Albert J Chinn MD1900 MALVERN AVE HOT SPRINGS AR 71901
- Dr. Robert D Johnson M.D.1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Anupama Kaul MD1900 Malvern Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71901
- Dr. Siddharth A. Shah M.D.1 MERCY LN HOT SPRINGS AR 71913
- Dr. Youssef S Yammine MDOne Mercy Lane Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Harneet Singh Pahwa M.D.1 MERCY LN HOT SPRINGS AR 71913