Dr. Anne-marie Liszka is an internist practicing in Erie, PA. Dr. Liszka specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Liszka provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Lukes Hosp, Internal Medicine; Metro Hlth Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Lukes Hospital-Bethlehem
Dr. Anne-marie Liszka D.O.'s Practice location
Erie, PA 16501Get Direction
Dr. Anne-marie Liszka D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liszka
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- Dr. Bharathi S Voora M.D.2005 W 8th St Erie PA 16505
- Dr. Narendra Shaym Bhagwandien MD201 State Street Erie PA 16550
- Mrs. Courtney Dean Borruso DO5515 Peach St Erie PA 16509
- Dr. Rahul Warrier DO201 State Street Erie PA 16550
- Dr. Bryant E Bojewski D.O.5050 W Ridge Rd Erie PA 16506
- Dr. John Richard Mingey MD145 W 23rd St Erie PA 16502