Dr. Harris C Faigel M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine55 Kensington Cir Chestnut Hill MA, 02467
Dr. Harris Faigel is an adolescent specialist practicing in Chestnut Hill, MA. Dr. Faigel works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Faigel treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1960
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Penicillin-resistant gonorrhea.
- Penicillin-resistant gonorrhea.
- Learning disabilities in adolescence.
- A personal diary of the outsourcing of a university student health service.
- Where have all the junkies gone?
- Yes, I mind if you smoke.
- CONGENITAL CYSTS OF THE RENAL MEDULLA. A CASE WITH SEVERE REFRACTORY ANEMIA.
- MIXTURES OF HOUSEHOLD CLEANING AGENTS.
- PREPACKAGED ELECTROLYTES.
- THE BARRIE SYNDROME; PETER PAN AS THE DRAMATIZATION OF EMOTIONAL RETARDATION.
- LANGUAGE DISABILITY. SURVEY OF AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FOR DEPENDENT CHILDREN OF MILITARY PERSONNEL.
- GYNECOMASTIA AT PUBERTY CURRENT CONCEPTS.
- TAKING TURNS.
- Services for students with learning disabilities in U.S. and Canadian medical schools.
- Screening college students for hypercholesterolemia.
Dr. Harris C Faigel M.D.'s Practice location
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467Get Direction
- Lymphoma: Coping with Radiation Treatment
Getting a diagnosis of lymphoma or any type of cancer is always difficult and overwhelming. Apart from the medical aspects relating to the condition, you will also have to learn how to cope with the physiological and emotional issues that follow. Keep in mind that it is OK to feel shocked and...
- Famous 'Alien' Scene Was Inspired by Crohn's
Inflammatory bowel disease is not a well-represented condition in film and movie industry. However, one of the most horrifying scenes known to the science fiction film community is a scene from the movie Alien. It's called the "chestburster" scene, during which an alien punches itself out of John...
- Ways to Prevent Head Lice
A head louse is a minute, tiny, wingless insect living in the child’s hair. Head lice depend on human blood drawn from the skin for survival. They usually affect kids and can be bothersome, itchy, and hard to treat. Head lice are not deadly. Usually, lice infestations are preventable and do not...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Charles Brown M.D.2000 Washington St Newton Lower Falls MA 02462
- Dr. Andrea A Pettinato MD333 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Toby Nathan M.D.41 North Rd Bedford MA 01730
- Dr. Tracy K Richmond M.D.333 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Christina A Nordt MD850 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Mark Vonnegut MD21 Totman Street Quincy MA 02169