Dr. Michael J Davis DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics1818 8th Ave Fort Worth TX, 76110
Dr. Michael Davis practices Periodontics in Fort Worth, TX. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Davis has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Davis provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Michael J Davis DDS's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76110Get Direction
Dr. Michael J Davis DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Romance When You Have Cystic Fibrosis
24 year old Brad Dell is a young man who is deaf and living with cystic fibrosis. In January of 2017, he received a double lung transplant from the University of California, San Francisco. When Dell is not testing out his new lungs with active physical activity or reading comic books, he is writing...
- New Studies and Trials Show Promise for Future Ovarian Cancer Vaccination
There have been many treatment vaccines developed in the past few years for various types of cancers. They are still in the testing phases, but researchers are very excited about the preliminary results. These vaccines are working; results have looked promising. As of April 2017, recruitment has...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- The Stages of Menopause
Menopause is a natural transition period where women progress from their childbearing years to a subsequent stage of their lives. The symptoms that come with it shift and appear in overlapping stages.It is very important for women to understand all the signs and symptoms that accompany menopause,...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Kumar T. Vadivel DDS, FDS RCS, MS3801 William D. Tate Avenue Grapevine TX 76051
- Dr. Cameron Seyed Hamidi D.D.S6207 Colleyville Boulevard Colleyville TX 76034
- Dr. Gilbert Franklin Coats DDS3701 Hulen Fort Worth TX 76107
- Dr. Sang Ho Shin DMD5201 East Belknap Street Haltom City TX 76117
- Dr. John Charles Paris D.M.D.,M.S.D.3825 W Green Oaks Blvd Arlington TX 76016
- Dr. Farhad Eslamboltchi DMD MS800 W Arbrook Blvd Arlington TX 76015