Dr. Dr. Michael Bank
Chiropractor2860 Fm 157 Suite 112 Mansfield TX, 76063
Dr. Michael Bank is a Chiropractor practicing in Mansfield, TX. Dr. Bank specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bank seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Dr. Michael Bank's Practice location
Mansfield, TX 76063Get Direction
Arlington, TX 76001Get Direction
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Chris Michlin6324 Camp Bowie Blvd Fort Worth TX 76116
- Dr. Richard K. Bartlett D.C.480 W Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054
- Dr. Lesa G Ansell DC, RN, AGNP-C214 W BELT LINE RD CEDAR HILL TX 75104
- Ellen Vega3295 S Cooper Suite 127 Arlington Texas 76015
- Dr. Miguel Chiusano D.C.130 E BARDIN RD ARLINGTON TX 76018
- Dr. Bryan C Mccormick D.C,950 E BELT LINE RD STE 180 CEDAR HILL TX 75104