Dr. Michael Bank is a Chiropractor practicing in Mansfield, TX. Dr. Bank specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bank seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Dr. Michael Bank's Practice location
Mansfield, TX 76063Get Direction
Arlington, TX 76001Get Direction
Dr. Dr. Michael Bank's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Richard K. Bartlett D.C.480 W Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054
- Dr. Lesa G Ansell DC, RN, AGNP-C214 W BELT LINE RD CEDAR HILL TX 75104
- Ellen Vega3295 S Cooper Suite 127 Arlington Texas 76015
- Dr. Miguel Chiusano D.C.130 E BARDIN RD ARLINGTON TX 76018
- Dr. Bryan C Mccormick D.C,950 E BELT LINE RD STE 180 CEDAR HILL TX 75104
- Dr. Tim A Davis DC3751 E Lancaster Ave Fort Worth TX 76103