Dr. Stanley J Shin MD
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology368 Northside Dr E Statesboro GA, 30458
Dr. Stanley Shin practices Nuclear Medicine in Statesboro, GA. Dr. Shin uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC B.S. 1984
University of Maryland Medical School M.D. 1988
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Cardiovascular Stress Test
- Cardioversion, Elective
- Cardioverter-defibrillator Or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal Or Repair
- Chest Ct (incl. Heart And Lungs)
- Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy And Stent
- Tilt Testing Or Cardiac Event Monitors
- Arrhythmia Ablation
- Echocardiography And Ultrasound Testing
- Holter And Event Monitoring
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Imaging
- Angiogram / Stenting Treatment
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Cardiology
- Professional MemberAmerican Heart Association
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Physicians
- Professional MemberAmerican Medical Association
- Professional MemberKorean-American Medical Association
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Phlebology
- Prince George’s Hospital Center in Maryland Internal Medicine
- Tulane University in New Orleans, LA General and Invasive Cardiology
Dr. Stanley J Shin MD's Practice location
Statesboro, GA 30458Get Direction
STATESBORO, GA 30458Get Direction
Dr. Stanley J Shin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shin
- Report Finds Primary Care Programs for Cancer Survivors Are Lacking
‘Cancer survivor’ is a term that is commonly used in medical literature, where survivorship begins from diagnosis and initial treatment, to cure, cancer-free survival, and long-term follow-up care. Cancer survivors are becoming a fast growing population in the United States. According to the...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- What Does a Podiatrist Do?
IntroductionNot many are aware that nearly 20-25 percent of all the bones present in the human body is basically located in the feet. It has also been reported that every individual at some point in their lifetime would have experienced a serious injury involving their feet. This is the reason why...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...