Stanley J Shin MD
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology368 Northside Dr E Statesboro GA, 30458
Dr. Stanley Shin practices Nuclear Medicine in Statesboro, GA. Dr. Shin uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC B.S. 1984
University of Maryland Medical School M.D. 1988
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Cardiovascular Stress Test
- Cardioversion, Elective
- Cardioverter-defibrillator Or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal Or Repair
- Chest Ct (incl. Heart And Lungs)
- Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy And Stent
- Tilt Testing Or Cardiac Event Monitors
- Arrhythmia Ablation
- Echocardiography And Ultrasound Testing
- Holter And Event Monitoring
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Imaging
- Angiogram / Stenting Treatment
- Professional Member American College of Cardiology
- Professional Member American Heart Association
- Professional Member American College of Physicians
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member Korean-American Medical Association
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Prince George’s Hospital Center in Maryland Internal Medicine
- Tulane University in New Orleans, LA General and Invasive Cardiology
Stanley J Shin MD's Practice location
Statesboro, GA 30458Get Direction
STATESBORO, GA 30458Get Direction
Stanley J Shin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shin
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- 15 Tips for Living with Obesity
Obesity has been on the rise in recent years, according to statistics and surveys that have been carried out from time to time. This recent trend of increased waistlines has been attributed to excess calorie consumption, change of lifestyle, and a more westernized diet.Obesity is a medical ailment...
- Tips to Lose Weight Quickly and Safely
Time and again it has been made clear that losing weight fast is not good for the body. But there are times when you really want to lose those extra pounds to fit into your favorite dress for a family function. “Losing weight fast is not bad if it is done properly”, says Michael Dansinger, MD,...
- Lymphoma GoFundMe Success Stories
When a community or group of friends bands together to help one another, miracles happen. There is nothing more humbling than seeing a community take time of their own to help a friend or community member in need. The more people there are, the bigger difference they can make. There are hundreds of...
- What is a Lobotomist?
A lobotomist is the type of specialist who performs lobotomy procedures. A lobotomy is a form of psychosurgery that was popular from the late 1930s to the early 1950s, and it was meant to treat various psychological defects.Why would you need a lobotomist?A lobotomist was required to perform...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...